From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Appian (Αππιανός) was a Roman historian. Appian may also refer to:
- St. Appian, 4th-century martyr
- Appian Way (Via Appia), an important ancient Roman road, constructed by Appius Claudius Caecus
- Appian Way, Burwood, Sydney, street in the suburb of Burwood in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Appian Corporation, technology company based in Washington, DC metro area specializing in business process management
- Appian Graphics, supplier of multi-monitor graphics accelerators
- Appian Publications & Recordings, British company specialising in the restoration and re-issue of early recordings of classical music
- Appian Technology, previously called ZyMOS Corporation, a semiconductor manufacturing company in Sunnyvale, California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.