From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Apple River (disambiguation))
Apple River may refer to:
- Apple River, Nova Scotia, Canada, composed of East Apple River and West Apple River
- Apple River Airport, small grass landing strip in Apple River, Nova Scotia
In the United States
- Apple River, Illinois, United States
- Apple River, Wisconsin, United States
- Apple River (Illinois), a tributary of the Mississippi River
- Apple River (Wisconsin), a tributary of the St. Croix River
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apple River.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.