Apple cider cookie
An apple cider cookie is a cookie that is prepared and flavored with apple cider. Some versions use apple cider in the cookie dough, while others have a glaze or icing prepared with apple cider. Some apple cider cookies use apple cider in both the cookie dough and glaze or icing. Typical ingredients include apple cider, flour, sugar or brown sugar, vegetable oil or butter, spices and baking soda. Additional ingredients may include apple butter, applesauce, chopped or dried apples, nuts and dates. Vegan varieties of the apple cider cookie exist.
- Ultimate Shortcut Cookie Book - Camilla V. Saulsbury. p. 31.
- Cookie Swap - Julia M. Usher. pp. 98-99.
- "Apple Cider Snickerdoodles". Food Network. Retrieved 11 May 2014.
- Brett-Gach, Vicki (September 18, 2013). "Recipe: Vegan Apple Cider Cookies - cider and doughnut flavors all in one". Mlive.com. Retrieved 11 May 2014.
- The Vegan Cookie Connoisseur - Kelly Peloza
|This dessert-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|