From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up appleseed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Appleseed may refer to:
- Appleseed Foundation, a non-profit network of social justice centers
- Project Appleseed, a rifle marksmanship and historical awareness program that teaches and promotes traditional rifle marksmanship, while also teaching American heritage and history with the intent of encouraging people to become active civically.
Manga and spin-offs
- Appleseed (manga)
- Appleseed (OVA), a 1988 original video animation
- Appleseed (film), a 2004 film
- Appleseed XIII, a 2011 CGI anime TV series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.