From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up appliance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Appliance may refer to:
- Home appliance, household machines, using electricity or some other energy input
- In medicine and dentistry, custom-fitted appliances to an individual for the purpose of correction of a physical or dental problem such as:
- Computer appliance, a computing device with a specific function and limited configuration ability
- Software appliance, software application combined with just enough operating system (JeOS)
- Fire apparatus, a fire engine or fire truck in British English
- In film, a term for latex pieces, such as false ears or other features, used by make-up artists
- Appliance (band), a British musical group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.