Application Lifecycle Framework
||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
||This article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject. (June 2013)|
|Type||Application Lifecycle Management|
|License||Eclipse Public License|
Application Lifecycle Framework (ALF) was an Eclipse Foundation project to develop an open framework[vague] for system integration and interoperability for application lifecycle management tools. The project failed to gain the support of significant vendors and was terminated in 2008.
- "Eclipse Application Lifecycle Framework (ALF) Project". Archived from the original on 7 April 2009. Retrieved April 22, 2009.
- "IBM explains lack of eclipse ALF support". Computer Business Review. November 27, 2006.
- "Eclipse kills open-source SOA projects". The Register. November 7, 2008.
- About Application lifecycle framework
- Application lifecycle framework FAQ
- Eclipse Application Lifecycle Framework (ALF) project, Project Archival Review, November 12th, 2008
|This programming tool–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|