Applied Physics Express
|Applied Physics Express|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Appl. Phys. Express|
|Edited by||Takashi Kondo|
|For one year|
Applied Physics Express or APEX is a scientific journal publishing letters, with usually no more than three pages per (concise) article. The main purpose is to rapidly publish original, timely, and novel research papers in applied physics. As part of its aim, the journal intends for papers to be novel research that has a strong impact on relevant fields and society. It is notable that the journal considers satisfaction of this criterion as showing the paper merits priority handling in the review and publication processes. In keeping with this aim, its issues are published online on a weekly basis. The print version is published monthly.
The journal is the successor of Japanese Journal of Applied Physics Part 2, i.e., the letter and express letter sections.
Indexing and abstracting
- About ''APEX''. Apex.ipap.jp. Retrieved on 2013-06-20.
- ''APEX'' Review Policy. Apex.ipap.jp (2013-01-01). Retrieved on 2013-06-20.
- Preliminary Evaluation Process for English Presentation in Papers. Apex.ipap.jp. Retrieved on 2013-06-20.
- JCR – New Titles 2008. Isiwebofknowledge.com (2009-07-14). Retrieved on 2013-06-20.
- SCImago. (2007). SJR — SCImago Journal & Country Rank. (Retrieved April 30, 2010), from http://www.scimagojr.com
- Thomson-Reuters SCIENCE Journal Search (Retrieved April 30, 2010). Science.thomsonreuters.com (2013-04-02). Retrieved on 2013-06-20.
|This article about a physics journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.