From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up appropriation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Appropriation may refer to:
- Appropriation (art)
- Appropriation (music) in reference to the re-use and proliferation of different types of music
- Appropriation (economics) origination of human ownership of previously unowned natural resources such as land
- Appropriation (education)
- Appropriation (law) as a component of government spending
- Appropriation (sociology) in relation to the spread of knowledge
- Cultural appropriation, the borrowing, or theft, of an element of cultural expression of one group by another
- Reappropriation, use of a negative word or object by a member of the offended group, with a sense of pride.
- The personality rights tort of appropriation, one form of invasion of privacy
- Appropriation (By Any Other Name), by The Long Blondes (2005)
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.