April (given name)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
April is a female given name.
Those bearing it include:
- April Ashley, MBE, English model and transgender equality campaigner
- April Flowers, an American pornographic actress and adult model
- April Gaede, writer and activist for National Vanguard, a white nationalist organization
- April Jeanette Mendez, American professional wrestler better known by the ring name AJ Lee
- April March, American singer
- April Scott, American actress and model
- April Wade, American actress and producer
- Cecily April Adams, the daughter of sitcom actor Don Adams and singer Adelaide Efantis.
- April O'Neil, a character in the Mirage Studios franchise Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Dr. April Kepner a character from the ABC medical drama Grey's Anatomy
- April Ryan, a character from the best-selling and award-winning adventure game The Longest Journey and its sequel Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
- April Green, a character from the TV show Jericho
- April Ludgate, a character in Parks and Recreation
- April Dancer, title character in the 1960s TV series The Girl from U.N.C.L.E.
- April Scott, a character from the Australian soap opera Home And Away
- April Rhodes, a character on Glee
- April Young, a character on The Vampire Diaries
- April Stevens Ewing, a character from the 1980s megasoap, Dallas
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|