April Fool (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up April fool in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
April Fool is a phrase associated with April Fools' Day.
April Fool or April fool may also refer to:
Film and television
- April Fool (1964 film), a 1964 Hindi-language film
- The April Fools, a 1969 romantic comedy
- April Fools (2007 film), a horror film
- April Fool (film), a 2010 Malayalam-language film
- The April Fool, a character of The Fairly OddParents animated series
- "April Fool" (song), by Chalk Circle from their 1986 EP The Great Lake
- "April Fool", a song by Soul Asylum from their 1992 album Grave Dancers Union
- "April Fools (He Had the Change Done at the Shop)", song on the album My Daughter the Broad by The Frogs
- "April Fools", a song by Rufus Wainwright from his self-titled debut album
- April Fool (spy), the codename for a double agent who allegedly played a role in the downfall of Saddam Hussein
- April Fool (Beanie Baby), a Beanie Baby bear produced by Ty, Inc. in 2007
- April Fool's Day (disambiguation)
- "Fools in April", an episode of SpongeBob SquarePants that aired along with "Neptunes Spatula" on April 1, 2000
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title April Fool.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.