|Type||Public, Part of Teradata|
|Industry||Integrated marketing software
Founded in 1998, Aprimo provides business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies with on demand marketing software to manage several aspects of marketing including campaign management, lead management, brand management, e-mail marketing, event management, performance management, social marketing, spend management, and workflow and project management.
Aprimo was founded in 1998 by William M. Godfrey and Robert W. McLaughlin, and opened its headquarters in Indianapolis, Indiana. The company opened its first international office in London in 2000 and an office in Australia in 2006. Analysts first identified Aprimo for marketing resource management software in 2002. Aprimo acquired Then Limited in 2004 and later acquired Enterprise Marketing Solutions Business Unit from DoubleClick in 2005. In 2006, Aprimo launched its SaaS platform to help deliver its software on-demand to its customers. The company started holding an annual customer summit in 2000.
The company announced Aprimo Marketing Studio B2C and Aprimo Marketing Studio B2B, in November 2009. Aprimo had 28 technology and implementation partners. These include Microsoft, Salesforce.com and Omniture.
Aprimo won industry and business awards, including:
- Indianapolis Business Journal names Aprimo one of its “Best Places to Work” in 2010.
- AlwaysOn named Aprimo “CRM software provider of the year” on its OnDemand 100 list in 2010.
- SearchCRM awarded Aprimo the “Product of the Year” Award for marketing automation in 2008.
- Indianapolis Business Journal names Aprimo a “Top Indiana Software Company” in 2008.
- Ernst & Young name Chairman and CEO William Godfrey “Entrepreneur of the Year” in 2002.
- Gartner Group and 1to1 Media named Aprimo's customer, International Speedway Corporation the inaugural 2011 Gold CRM Excellence Award for Integrated Marketing. 
- BNET “Aprimo Opens European Office; Marketing management firm targets European companies” http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EIN/is_2000_March_20/ai_60264125/
- Contact News “Aprimo opens regional office in Australia” http://www.callcentres.net/CALLCENTRES/LIVE/me.get?site.sectionshow&CALL2142
- CRM Magazine “The Maturation of MRM” http://www.destinationcrm.com/Articles/Editorial/Magazine-Features/The-Maturation-of-MRM-43009.aspx
- SearchCRM “Aprimo buys DoubleClick marketing units” http://searchcrm.techtarget.com/news/1098373/Aprimo-buys-DoubleClick-marketing-units
- Web 2.0 “Aprimo Announces Significant Momentum as Companies Turn to Aprimo Marketing Studio” http://web2.sys-con.com/node/1278420
- Omniture.com http://www.omniture.com/en/partners/showcase/41/319
- "Teradata to Acquire Aprimo". News release. December 22, 2010. Retrieved May 18, 2013.
- Indianapolis Business Journal “Is Aprimo primed for IPO?” http://www.allbusiness.com/company-activities-management/company-structures/14164654-1.html
- SearchCRM.com “Products of the Year 2008” http://searchcrm.techtarget.com/product-reviews-2008/Marketing-Automation
- "Aprimo Celebrates 10th Anniversary as Leading Marketing Software Provider(3/4/2010 10:53:33 AM)". Archived from the original on 7 July 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-08.
- Inside Indiana Business “Aprimo Reports Double-Digit Growth in 2Q” http://www.insideindianabusiness.com/newsitem.asp?id=8099
- "International Speedway Corporation Gets Checkered Flag for Integrated Marketing". News release. Aprimo. March 31, 2011. Archived from the original on July 6, 2011. Retrieved May 18, 2013.