From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An apron is an article of clothing.
Apron may also refer to:
- Apron (architecture), a raised section of ornamental stonework below a window ledge, stone tablet or monument
- Airport apron, an area where aircraft are parked and serviced
- Apron (or skirt), the flexible lower container of the air cushion of a hovercraft
- Apron (aka linkspan), a ramp used to connect shoreside facilities with a barge or ferry
- Apron stage, a part of a stage that extends past the proscenium arch and into the audience or seating area
- The "luxury tax apron", a feature of the NBA salary cap
- Elongated labia minora
- Zingel asper a species of fish sometimes known as an apron
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.