||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (April 2012)|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
Apsmart is a London-based mobile innovation company who work with startups and established brands that are looking to drive innovation via unique mobile solutions. Their primary offering is consultancy, design and development services.
Apsmart was founded in 2009 by Rahul Powar, the creator of the original Shazam iPhone application, which is now installed on over 100 million handsets worldwide. He has collected together a team who have deep experience in finance, telecommunications, FMCG, technology, entertainment, arts & travel and a Board composed of some of the most experienced and respected executives in the industry.
The Apsmart team consists of:
- Rahul Powar - Founder and CEO
- David Costa Faidella - Head of Development
- Daniel Lewington - Head of Strategy and User Experience
- Deepak Prabhakara - Senior Mobile Developer
In December 2009, Apsmart received an undisclosed amount of funding from DN Capital.
MPme is Apsmart’s first in-house product release. It is a curated internet radio service that listens to thousands of radio stations in real-time and uses that data plus the users music library, listening habits and those of the users friends to recommend which stations will be great for the user. It then allows the user to listen to them.
- Apsmart limited. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=82271807
- Apsmart. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.crunchbase.com/company/apsmart
- O'Neil, H. (2009, December 09). Apsmart receives funding from dn capital. Retrieved from http://www.thealarmclock.com/mt/archives/2009/12/apsmart_receive.html