From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up apt or apt. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Apt may refer to:
- Apt, Vaucluse, a commune of the Vaucluse département of France
- Arrondissement of Apt, an arrondissement in the Vaucluse département of France
- Apt, Poland; Yiddish language designation for Opatów
- Canton of Apt
- Apt Cathedral, a former cathedral, and national monument of France, in the town of Apt in Provence
- Jerome Apt (born 1949), Ph.D., an American astronaut
- Leonard Apt, inventor of the Apt test
- Milburn G. Apt (1924–1956), US test pilot
- Castor of Apt (died 420), bishop of Apt, bishop of in Gaul
- APT, Advanced Packaging Tool, a computer program for managing Linux software package installation
- Apt. (album), a 2006 album by Chilean singer Nicole
- Apt (Egyptian), may refer to several deities or a location in Egypt.
- APT (film), a 2006 South Korean horror film
- Apt meteorite of 1803, which fell in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (see Meteorite falls)
- Apt Pupil, a novella by Stephen King, originally published in the 1982
- Apt Records, a subsidiary record label of ABC-Paramount Records
- Apt test, a medical test used to differentiate fetal or neonatal blood from maternal blood
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix