|Author||Safiur Rahman Mubarakpuri|
|Published||1979 (Darussalam Publishers)|
|Media type||Print (hardcover)|
|Pages||440 pp (hardcover)|
The Arabic version was awarded first prize by the Muslim World League, at the first Islamic Conference on Seerah, following an open competition for a book on the life of Muhammad in 1979. The book competed with 170 other entries.
The title of the book is derived from the Quranic verse Yusqawna mirraheeq-(in)-makhtum-in "Their drinks will be spiced with sealed nectar". The book has undergone extensive revision from The Quran Publishing and Printing, Riyadh. The revised edition of the book is less than 600 pages.[clarification needed] The books has been translated in various languages. English, Urdu, Tamil, Bengali and Sindhi versions are available on the "Australian Islamic Library" website.
- "The Sealed Nectar (Large HB) - Dar-us-Salam.com". dar-us-salam.com. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "The Sealed Nectar English PDF". Translated Book. Dar us Salam. Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- "The Sealed Nectar in PDF." (PDF). Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- "A complete authoritative book on the life of Prophet Muhammad (S) by Sheikh Safi-ur-Rahman al-Mubarkpuri". Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- "Seerat un Nabi - Australian Islamic Library". australianislamiclibrary.org. Retrieved 30 March 2015.