Arab Media Group
United Arab Emirates
|Key people||Mohamed Almulla
(Chief Executive Officer)
Arab Media Group (AMG) is a Dubai, United Arab Emirates, based media company, part of TECOM, the technology and media holdings management arm of Dubai Holding. Founded in March 2005, AMG has a workforce of just under 300 staff across its three Dubai-based offices.
Television assets merger with Dubai Media Incorporated
As a direct impact of the 2007 financial crisis, after considerable layoffs of the workforce, AMG's television assets, held via Arabian Television Network were merged with Dubai state broadcaster Dubai Media Incorporated in late 2009.
Arab Media Group subsidiaries
Arab Media Group’s is a leading media and entertainment organization in the UAE covering radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. AMG’s three primary subsidiaries are Arabian Radio Network, Done Events and Global Village.
- Arabian Radio Network is the dominant radio broadcaster in the UAE with over 3 million daily listeners. It operates nine radio stations, three in English, two in Arabic, three in Asian languages and one in Persian:.
- Dubai 92 - English language adult contemporary radio
- Dubai Eye 103.8 - English language, multicultural talk radio station
- Virgin Radio 104.4 - English language hit music station
- City 101.6 - Hindi youth music station
- Hit 96.7 - Malayalam youth music station with strong news and information focus
- Al Khaleejiya 100.9 - GCC station with strong UAE National focus
- Al Arabiya 99 - Arab expatriate youth music station
- Radio Shoma 93.4 FM - Persian
- Tag 91.1 - the first Filipino premium radio station in the UAE
- Done Events  operates on both a business-to-business and business-to-consumer basis, offering turnkey event management services to a diverse corporate client base and world class live entertainment to the general public.
- Global Village is a multicultural entertainment destination and Dubai's most exciting and unique seasonal tourism event. Launched in 1997, GV made its debut on Dubai Creek, and moved locations until permanently being installed in Dubailand in 2005. GV has grown exponentially, offering 12,000 entertainment shows to millions of visitors each year.
- AD Nation - AMG lays off staff
- Dubai Media Observer - Inspirational leadership
- Arabian Radio Network
- AME Info. - Arab Media Group to launch Virgin Radio in Dubai
- Done Events