From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Araba may refer to one of the following places:
- Álava, a province in northern Spain (called Araba in Basque)
- Arabah, a section of the Great Rift Valley
- One of two villages in Israel:
- Araba (carriage), a carriage (such as a cab or coach) used in Turkey and neighboring countries; also spelled aroba
- Kingdom of Araba
- Araba (album), a 1999 album by Mustafa Sandal
- Araba Formation, in palaeozoic geology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.