From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up arabesque in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arabesque may refer to:
- In German speaking armed forces the special diesigned "Collar patches" in "Larisch-Stickerei" for Generlas OF6 to OF10.
- Arabesque (Turkish music)
- Arabesque (classical music)
- Arabesque (group), a 1970s Euro disco group
- Arabesque (rapper) (born 1981), Canadian hip hop artist
- Arabesque Records
- Arabesque and Arabesque II, album series by Turkish singer Işın Karaca
- Arabesque, a British band formed by Keith Girdler and Paul Stewart of Blueboy
- Arabesque, a song by Nightwish on their album Imaginaerum
Film and television
- Arabesque for Kenneth Anger (1958 - 61) a film by Marie Menken
- Arabesque (1966 film), a 1966 thriller
- Arabesque (2005 film), a 2005 pornographic film
- Arabesque TV, a TV channel
- Arabesque, a manga by Ryoko Yamagishi
- Arabesque, a Beanie Baby
- Arabesque Software, producer of Ecco Pro
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.