From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up arabesque in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arabesque may refer to:
- In German speaking countries armed forces, a Collar patch insignia (Larisch-Stickerei) for Generals OF6 to OF10.
Genres and compositions
- Arabesque (classical music)
- Arabesque (Turkish music)
- Arabesque (group), a 1970s Euro disco group
- Arabesque (rapper) (born 1981), Canadian hip hop artist
- Arabesque, a British band formed by Keith Girdler and Paul Stewart of Blueboy
- album series by Turkish singer Işın Karaca
- Arabesque, a song by Nightwish on their album Imaginaerum
- Arabesque Records, classical and jazz music label
Television and film
- Arabesque for Kenneth Anger (1958–61) a film by Marie Menken
- Arabesque (1966 film), a 1966 thriller
- Arabesque (2005 film), a 2005 pornographic film
- Arabesque TV, a TV channel
- Arabesque, a manga by Ryoko Yamagishi
- Arabesque, a Beanie Baby
- Arabesque Software, producer of Ecco Pro
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arabesque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.