|Staff writers||Dylan Bowman
Alex Delmar Morgan
|Circulation||23,352 (July – December 2012)|
|Publisher||ITP Publishing Group|
|First issue||21 January 2001|
|Country||United Arab Emirates|
Arabian Business is a weekly business magazine published in Dubai and focusing on the Middle East. The magazine is aimed at the English- and Arabic-speaking communities and is published in both languages.
Arabian Business is audited by BPA Worldwide. Its circulation figures for October–December 2007 were given as 20,468 copies. The audited circulation of the weekly was 23,016 copies for the last six months of 2011. For the period of July – December 2012 the audited circulation of the weekly was 23,352 copies.mm
Arabian Business International
Arabian Business International, also known as ABI magazine, is an international magazine sold in countries across the world including China, France, Italy, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States. It is the first magazine from the Arab world that is printed and distributed globally.
|London & UK Airports||22,000|
- "Executive Magazines: Arabian Business (English)". ITP Publishing Group. Archived from the original on 19 September 2008. Retrieved 24 September 2008.
- "Circulation Audits". ITP Publishing Group. Archived from the original on 2 October 2008. Retrieved 24 September 2008.
- "BPA Worldwide 2nd for the six-month period ended 31 December 2011 Concurrent Release Data for the Middle East". BPA Worldwide. 23 May 2012. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- "Circulation Audits". ITP Publishing Group. Retrieved 17 October 2013.
- "Executive Magazines: Arabian Business International (English)". ITP Publishing Group. Archived from the original on 19 September 2008. Retrieved 24 September 2008.
- "Arabian Business International- Media Information" (PDF). ITP Publishing Group. Retrieved 24 September 2008.