The Arado SC II was a biplane trainer developed in Germany in the 1920s. It was based heavily on the SC I with a more powerful BMW Va engine. 10 examples were built for the Deutsche Verkehrsfliegerschule.
- Crew: two, pilot and instructor
- Length: 8.89 m (29 ft 2 in)
- Wingspan: 13.20 m (43 ft 4 in)
- Wing area: 25.1 m2 (270 ft2)
- Powerplant: 1 × BMW Va, 240 kW (320 hp)
- Related lists
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Arado.
- Taylor, Michael J. H. (1989). Jane's Encyclopedia of Aviation. London: Studio Editions. p. 73.
- World Aircraft Information Files. Brightstar Publishing, London. File 889 Sheet 73
- German Aircraft between 1919 – 1945