From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arakan may refer to:
- Arakan State, former name of Rakhine State of Burma
- Arakanese people, another name for the Rakhine people
- Arakan Barracks, Zambia Army headquarters in Lusaka, Zambia
- Arakan Campaign 1942–1943, or the First Arakan Offensive, a World War II Allied campaign to retake Arakan
- Arakan Campaign 1943–1944, or the Second Arakan Offensive, a second Allied attempt to retake Arakan
- Arakan Campaign 1944–1945, or the Third Arakan Offensive, a third Allied attempt to retake Arakan
- Arakan, Cotabato, a municipality in the Republic of the Philippines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arakan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.