From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arar may refer to:
Geography and History
- Arar, Saudi Arabia, the capital of Al Hudud ash Shamaliyah (The Northern Border) province in Saudi Arabia.
- Saône, a river in eastern France, formerly known as Arar.
- Battle of the Arar, a battle between the Romans and the Helvetii in 58 BC.
- Arar (clan), a tribe of Muslim, and Sikh Jats
- Maher Arar, a Canadian-Syrian, deported from the US and plaintiff in the Arar v. Ashcroft legal case
- Funda Arar, a Turkish arabesk singer.
- Mustafa Wahbi al-Tal, a Jordanian poet nicknamed Arar.
- Tetraclinis, also called arar is a genus of evergreen coniferous tree endemic to the western Mediterranean region.
- Juniperus phoenicea, also known as Arâr, is a juniper found throughout the Mediterranean region.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.