Arar Domestic Airport
|Arar Domestic Airport
مطار عرعر المحلي
|IATA: RAE – ICAO: OERR|
|Location||Northern Borders Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Elevation AMSL||1,813 ft / 553 m|
Arar Domestic Airport (Arabic: مطار عرعر المحلي, IATA: RAE, ICAO: OERR) is an airport serving Arar (also spelled ʿArʿar), the capital of Northern Borders Province in Saudi Arabia. The airport was launched on 1 June 1981. It is set to offer international services to Doha and Dubai in 2013.
Airlines and destinations
Airlines offering scheduled passenger service:
- Airport information for OERR from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for RAE at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- "IATA Airport Code Search (RAE: Arar)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved 7 September 2013.
- "Arar, Saudi Arabia: Arar Airport RAE Airport". Airport codes. Retrieved 22 September 2013.
- Aeronautical chart for OERR at SkyVector
- Current weather for OERR at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for RAE at Aviation Safety Network