From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aras may refer to:
- Aras (mythology), an autochthon in Greek mythology, father of Araethyrea and Aoris
- ARAS, the Ascending Reticular Activating System in Neuroanatomy
- ARAS, the Archive for Research in Archetypal Symbolism
- Aras Corp, a provider of Microsoft Enterprise Open Source software
- Atherosclerotic Renal Artery Stenosis, in Kidney Diseases
- ARAS (Force) Lithuanian Police special operations unit, law enforcement, counter terrorism
- ARAS Security Group ARAS & RBH Security Group UK Hardware and Software Access Control Manufacturers.
- Áras an Uachtaráin, the official residence of the President of Ireland, and by association the presidency itself
- Aras, Navarre, a municipality in the autonomous community of Navarre (Navarra), Spain
- Aras, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Aras District, an administrative subdivision of Iran
- Aras Free Zone, an industrial Zone situated in north-west of Iran, adjacent to Autonomous Rep. Nakhichivan, Armenia and Rep. Azerbaijan
- Aras River that starts in Turkey and flows through Caucasia (borders Iran with Azerbaijan and Armenia)
- Ərəş, a village in Azerbaijan
- Aras Baskauskas, the winner of Survivor: Panama
- Aras Özbiliz, Turkish-born Armenian footballer
- Murat Aras, Turkish screenwriter
- Tevfik Rüştü Aras, Turkish politician
- Yıldız Aras, Turkish karateka
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aras.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.