From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arava can refer to:
- Arava - Leflunomide, a trade name for a biologic/immunosuppressive disease-modifying antirheumatic drug.
- Arava, Estonia, a village in Anija Commune, Harju County, Estonia.
- Arabah, a section of the Great Rift Valley between the Dead Sea and the Gulf of Aqaba in Israel and Jordan.
- Aravah, a willow branch, one of the Four Species used on the Jewish holiday of Sukkot.
- IAI Arava Short Take-Off and Landing STOL, plane manufactured by Israel Aircraft Industries.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arava.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.