From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arawa may refer to:
- Arawa (canoe), one of the Māori canoes that brought Polynesian migrants to New Zealand
- Te Arawa, a confederation of Māori tribes in New Zealand
- Arawa, Papua New Guinea, capital city of Bougainville province in Papua New Guinea
- Arawa language (extinct) belonging to the Arawan languages
- ARAWA, Amateur Rowing Association of Western Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.