Arbeter-ring in Yisroel – Brith Haavoda
|Arbeter-ring in Yisroel – Brith Haavoda
Hebrew: ברית עבודה - אַרבעטער-רינג
|Headquarters||48 Kalisher Street, Tel-Aviv 65165|
|Politics of Israel
|Part of a series on the|
|Jewish Labour Bund|
|1890s to World War I|
|Interwar years and World War II|
Its first secretary was Isachar (Oskar) Artuski (real name: Eichenbaum/Aykhenboym, 1903 or 1908-1971), a former Polish Communist who had joined the Bund in 1935. He was also the founder and first editor of Lebns Fragn (see below) and a correspondent of an American Trotskyist magazine “Labor Action”.
Bella Bryks-Klein has been the Director of Cultural Events and Library since January 2007 to the present.
The Israeli Bundist magazine is לעבנס־פֿראַגן (Lebns Fragn, Life questions), founded in May 1951 by Isachar Artuski, the responsible editor was Ben-Zion ("Bentsl") Tsalevitsh (1883-1967), who came to Palestine in 1922. Since Artuski's death in November 1971 the editor has been Yitskhok Luden.
- Grabsky, August (August 10, 2005). "The Anti-Zionism of the Bund (1947-1972)". Workers' Liberty. Retrieved 2009-11-10.
- "Israel’s Yiddish Romance". Eretz Magazine. December 2006 nr. 106. Retrieved 2009-11-04.
- the program for these elections was published under the title: Yiddish: Igud sotsialisti Bund, b.-Y. Vol-platform fun "Bund" tsu der ferter Kneset. Tel Aviv : Igud sotsialisti "Bund" be-Yisrael, 1959, cf. Social Movements: Bund, Brief bibliography of Yiddish sources
- ""לעבנס-פֿראַגן" (Lebns Fragn)" (in Yiddish). Tel Aviv: לעבנס-פֿראַגן. Retrieved 2009-11-04.
- Bundists in Israel (Bundaiim), 2007 (director: Eran Turbiner), see the synopsis page on the website bundism.net and the director's short bio on the same site