From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up arbiter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arbiter may refer to:
- Arbiter or arbitrator, a person by whose decision the parties to a dispute agree to be bound in Arbitration
- Arbiter (electronics), a component in electronic circuitry that allocate scarce resources
- Referee in sporting matches
- Arbiter (Halo), a character in the Halo video game series
- ArbiterSports, a sports officiating software company owned by the NCAA
- HMS Arbiter (D31), an escort aircraft carrier in the Royal Navy of the United Kingdom
- International Arbiter, in chess a title conferred by FIDE to match referees
- Petronius, a Roman author and satirist known formally as Gaius Petronius Arbiter
- Arbiter-class starships, Protoss support vessels in the StarCraft science-fiction series.
- One of the names of the Hindi deity Hanuman.
- Arbiter, an American metal band.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.