From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arbo may refer to:
- Arbo, Pontevedra, a municipality in Galicia, Spain
- Arbo, Mardin (Turkish: Taşköy), a Syriac village in Turkey
- Aribo of Austria (c. 850 – 909), or Arbo, margrave of the March of Pannonia
- Arbeo of Freising (c. 723 – 784), or Arbo, Bishop of Freising
- Manuel Arbó (1898–1973), Spanish film actor
- Miquel Asins Arbó (1918–1996), Spanish composer
- Peter Nicolai Arbo (1831–1892), Norwegian painter
- Rani Arbo, American bluegrass musician
- Sebastià Juan Arbó (1902–1984), Catalan novelist and playwright
- Verónica Arbo (born 1968), Argentine sprint canoer
- Bob Arbogast (1927–2009), nicknamed "Arbo", American radio broadcaster, voice actor, and television host.
- Arbo, Japanese name for Ekans and Arbok, a fictional species in the Pokémon franchise
- Arbo Mountain, a mountain in Lincoln County, Montana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.