From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Arbor vitae (anatomy), white matter of the cerebellum
- arbor vitæ uteri, a part of the canal of the cervix
- Arbor Vitae, Wisconsin, a town, United States
- Arbor Vitae (community), Wisconsin, an unincorporated community, United States
- Arborvitae, Thuja, a genus of coniferous trees in the cypress family
- Arbor Vitae, an album by the band J Church
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.