Arbory (Manx:Skeerey Chairbre) is a parish in the Isle of Man. The name is derived from "Kirk Cairbre". It forms part of the sheading of Rushen in the south of the island, and its main settlements are Colby and Ballabeg (where the parish church is located). Arbory parish has a population of 1,747 (census 2011).
- Arbory Parish Commissioners
- Manxnotebook Arbory Detail about Manx parishes and description of Arbory Parish.
- Manxnotebook - Arbory with full description of the parish and photographs
- Arbory Parish Community and Local Government Arbory Commissioners, photographs, local clubs, societies and churches.
- Isle of Man Building Control Districts showing parish boundaries
- Manxnotebook Kirk Arbory Antiquities
- Qualtrough.org Family Genealogy with family details and photographs.
- Glenology - Manx Glens An ongoing study of Manx glens, their locations and meanings.
|This Manx location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|