Arbour Lake, Calgary
Aerial view of Arbour Lake
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Joe Magliocca|
|• Total||4.2 km2 (1.6 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,215 m (3,986 ft)|
|• Average Income||$70,590|
|Website||Arbour Lake Community Association|
Arbour Lake is a residential neighbourhood in the north-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded to the north by Country Hills Boulevard, to the south by Crowchild Trail, to the east by Nose Hill Drive, to the west by Stoney Trail.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $70,590 in 2000, and there were 7.4% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 25.1% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 8.7% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 4.1% of the housing was used for renting.
This neighbourhood has one public middle school, Arbour Lake Middle School (5-9) as well as a Catholic school, St.Ambrose Elementary/Jr. High (K-9). A new school (Robert Thirsk High School) has been built and will be opened to the public in September 2013.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Arbour Lake Community Statistics". Retrieved 2007-05-08.
- "2012 Civic Census Results". City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 2 Profile". Retrieved 2007-05-08.