From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up archaic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Archaic may refer to a period of time preceding a "classical period":
- List of archaeological periods
- Archaic Homo sapiens, people who lived about 300,000 to 30,000 B.P. (this is far earlier than the archaeological definition)
- Archaism, the use of a form of speech or writing that is no longer current
- Archaic language, preserving features that are no longer present in languages of the same family
- List of archaic musical instruments
- Archaic Latin (also called Old Latin or Early Latin), Latin language up to about 75 BC
Archaic may also refer to:
- Archaic (comics), a comic-book series created by writer James Abrams and artist Brett Marting
- Archaic (band)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Archaic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.