The Archdale Baronetcy, of Riversdale in the County of Fermanagh, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 25 June 1928 for the Northern Irish politician Edward Archdale. The second Baronet was a Vice-Admiral in the Royal Navy. The third Baronet was a Captain in the Royal Navy.
Archdale baronets of Riversdale, Fermanagh
- Sir Edward Mervyn Archdale, 1st Baronet (1853–1943)
- Sir (Nicholas) Edward Archdale, 2nd Baronet (1881–1955)
- Sir Edward Archdale, 3rd Baronet (1921–2009)
- Sir Nicholas Edward Archdale, presumed 4th Baronet (born 1965)
Currently, the baronetcy is listed as vacant on the Official Roll of the Baronetage as the 4th Baronet has not yet proved his succession.
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (February 2013)|
- "Official Roll of the Baronetage (as at March 31st 2013". Standing Council of the Baronetage.