Archdeacon of Northolt
The Archdeacon of Northolt is a senior ecclesiastical officer within the Diocese of London. As such he or she is responsible for the disciplinary supervision of the clergy within its four area deaneries: Brent, Hillingdon, Ealing and Harrow.
The post was inaugurated in 1970 and is currently held by the Ven Duncan Green.
List of Archdeacons
- 1970–1980 Roy Southwell (first Archdeacon)
- 1980–1985 Thomas Frederick Butler (afterwards Bishop of Willesden, 1985)
- 1985–1992 Edward Scott Shirras
- 1992–1994 Michael John Colclough (afterwards Bishop of Kensington, 1996)
- 1995–2001 Peter Alan Broadbent (afterwards Bishop of Willesden, 2001)
- 2001–2005 Christopher Thomas James Chessun (afterwards Bishop of Woolwich, 2005)
- 2006–2011 Rachel Treweek (afterwards Archdeacon of Hackney, 2011)
- 2011–1 April 2013: Post vacant – acting archdeacon: the Bishop of Willesden
- 1 April 2013–present: Duncan Green