List of Archdeacons of Warwick
This is a list of the Archdeacons of Warwick, a post in the Diocese of Coventry. The Archdeaconry of Warwick has five Deaneries which centre on Warwick and Leamington Spa, Alcester, Stratford upon Avon, Shipston and Southam. Since 2009 the post has been redefined and renamed as Archdeacon Missioner. Since the retirement of Michael Paget-Wilkes in 2009, the archdeacon of Coventry has also had statutory oversight over the Archdeaconry of Warwick, delegated from the Archdeacon Missioner, in preparation for the merging of the two archdeaconries.
- 1910–1921: James Hamilton Francis Peile (afterwards Archdeacon of Worcester, 1921)
- 1921-1923: Claude Blagden (afterwards Archdeacon of Coventry, 1923 and Bishop of Peterborough, 1927)
- 1929-1936: Herbert St Barbe Holland (afterwards Bishop of Wellington 1936)
- 1936-1945: Algernon Ward 
- c 1949: Malcolm Parr
- 1958-1974: Jesse Heighton Proctor 
- 1974-1982 Edward Taylor 
- 1983-1990 Peter Sydney Godfrey Bridges
- 1990-2009: Michael Paget-Wilkes 
- 2010 Morris Rodham (now Archdeacon Missioner)
It is planned to merge the Archdeaconry of Warwick with that of Coventry.