Archdeaconry of Worcester
The Archdeaconry of Worcester is the territorial jurisdiction of the Anglican archdeacon of Worcester. It is one of two divisions of the Anglican Diocese of Worcester, with the other being the Archdeaconry of Dudley. The Archdeacon is the Ven. Roger Morris.
- Evesham: Rural Dean — the Revd Terry Mason
- Malvern: Rural Dean — The Revd David Nichol
- Martley and Worcester West: Rural Dean — The Revd David Sherwin
- Pershore: Rural Dean — The Revd Matthew Baynes
- Upton: Rural Dean — The Revd Frances Wookey
- Worcester East: Rural Dean — The Revd Ken Boyce
Evesham Rural Dean since September 2010 is Revd Richard Court vicar of Badsey with Aldington, Bretforton and Offenham. Terry Mason stood down and remains vicar of Broadway and Wickhamford.