Archduke Simeon of Austria
|Archduke and Prince Simeon of Austria
Prince Simeon of Hungary, Croatia, and Bohemia
|Spouse||Princess María of Bourbon-Two Sicilies|
|German: Simeon Carl Eugen Joseph Leopold|
|House||House of Habsburg-Lorraine|
|Father||Archduke Rudolf of Austria|
|Mother||Countess Xenia Czernichev-Besobrasov|
29 June 1958 |
Katana, Belgian Congo
Archduke Simeon Carl Eugen Joseph Leopold of Austria (born 29 June 1958 in Katana, Belgian Congo) is an Archduke and Prince of Austria and a Prince of Hungary, Croatia, and Bohemia. Simeon is the third-eldest child of Archduke Rudolf of Austria and his first wife Countess Xenia Czernichev-Besobrasov. Simeon is a paternal grandson of Charles I of Austria and Zita of Bourbon-Parma.
Marriage and issue
Simeon married Princess María of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, second-eldest daughter of Infante Carlos, Duke of Calabria and his wife Princess Anne of Orléans, on 13 July 1996 in La Toledana, Spain. The couple has five children:
- Archduke Johannes Rudolf Antonio Maria of Austria (born 29 October 1997 in Hohenems, Voralberg, Austria)
- Archduke Ludwig Christian Fransikus Maria of Austria (born 16 November 1998 in Grabs, St. Gallen, Switzerland)
- Archduchess Isabelle Rocio Maravillas Lourdes of Austria (born 14 September 2000 in Grabs, St. Gallen, Switzerland)
- Archduchess Carlotta Adelaïde Teresa María of Austria (born 16 January 2003 in Grabs, St. Gallen, Switzerland)
- Archduke Philipp Jozef Christian María of Austria (born 15 January 2007 in Grabs, St. Gallen, Switzerland)
Titles, styles, honours and arms
Titles and styles
- 29 June 1958 – present: His Imperial and Royal Highness Archduke Simeon of Austria
|Ancestors of Archduke Simeon of Austria|
- Darryl Lundy (20 March 2007). "Simeon Karl Eugen Josef Leopold Erzherzog von Österreich". thePeerage.com. Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- Paul Theroff. "AUSTRIA: House of Habsburg-Lothringen". Paul Theroff's Royal Genealogy Site. Retrieved 2008-11-02.