From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Archers are people who practice archery. The word may also refer to:
- The Archers, a long running BBC Radio 4 soap opera
- "The Archers", the British film-making partnership of Powell and Pressburger
- The Archers (musical group), a Christian music band
- Colonel Acland and Lord Sydney: The Archers, a painting
- Archers (Egyptian pítati)
- Bydgoszcz Archers, American football team from Bydgoszcz, Poland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.