From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Architectonics (disambiguation))
|Look up architectonic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Architectonic may mean:
- the scientific study of architectural, musical, literary, or artistic structure: the architectonics of Latin prose
- having a clearly defined structure, especially one that is artistically pleasing: the painting’s architectonic harmony.
- pertaining to architecture, or suggesting the qualities of architecture
- expressing architectural ideas through an integrated architectural/structural system. Also called tectonic.
- in Kantian and Aristotelian philosophy, systematization of all knowledge (see also Kantian architectonics)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.