|Type of site||Technology news and analysis|
ArcticStartup, founded by Antti Vilpponen, is the largest Northern European media company reporting on the development of growth companies in the region. It's a competitor of TechCrunch, offering profiles of startup companies from the Arctic region.
Arctic15 is a startup and technology conference run by Arcticstartup.
- "Lappeenranta University of Technology - Faculty advisors and wider LUT IEC Network". Lappeenranta University of Technology. Retrieved 2012-09-10.
- "Going Too Far: The ‘TechCrunch Embargo’ And Other Myths". TechCrunch. 2011-12-15. Retrieved 2012-09-10.
- "European tech blog ArcticStartup to wind down commercial operations, going non-profit". The Next Web.
- "Arcticstartup looking forward". Arcticstartup.com.
- "Linus on Unfair Advantage - Arctic Startup Podcast". flattr. 2012-03-08. Retrieved 2012-09-10.
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|