From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Arctic or arctic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Arctic is Earth's north polar region.
Arctic may also refer to:
- Arctic (company), a Swiss manufacturer of computer hardware and consumer electronics
- Arctic (journal)
- Arctic, California, a former settlement
- Arctic Ocean
- MV Arctic, an icebreaking cargo ship built in 1978
- SS Arctic, a paddle steamer in the Collins Line steamships that began operating in 1850 and was sunk in a collision in 1854
- USCS Arctic, a survey ship in commission in the United States Coast Survey from 1856 to 1858
- USS Arctic, various United States Navy ships of the name
- USNS Arctic (T-AOE-8), a United States Navy fast combat support ship in non-commissioned service in the Military Sealift Command from 1995 to 2002
- Arctic Circle
- Arctic Cooperation and Politics
- Arctic Report Card
- Tundra, a climate found in the Arctic, the Antarctic, and alpine regions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.