From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Arctowski Medal is awarded by the U.S. National Academy of Sciences "for studies in solar physics and solar-terrestrial relationships." Named in honor of Henryk Arctowski, it was first awarded in 1969.
List of Arctowski Medal winners 
- 2013: John T. Gosling
- 2011: John W. Harvey
- 2010: Marcia Neugebauer
- 2008: Leonard F. Burlaga
- 2005: Edward J. Smith
- 2002: Roger K. Ulrich
- 1999: Arthur J. Hundhausen
- 1996: Raymond G. Roble
- 1993: John A. Simpson
- 1990: Peter A. Sturrock
- 1987: John A. Eddy
- 1984: William E. Gordon
- 1981: Thomas M. Donahue
- 1978: John R. Winckler
- 1975: Jacques M. Beckers
- 1972: Francis S. Johnson
- 1969: Eugene N. Parker and J. Paul Wild
See also 
- "Arctowski Medal". National Academy of Sciences. Retrieved 2013-04-19.
- "LASP scientist receives prestigious solar research medal". Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics. Retrieved 2013-04-19.
- "Solar Physicist Wins NAS Award". Space Daily. January 25, 2011. Retrieved 2013-04-19.
- Steigerwald, William (2008-01-30). "NASA Astrophysicist Wins Arctowski Medal". National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Retrieved 2013-04-19.
|This award-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|