From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up arcus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arcus may refer to:
- Arcus is a genus of flies assigned to the Paraxymyiidae family.
- Arcus, Finnish archery club
- Arcus AS, a Norwegian producer of liquor
- Arcus cloud, a low, horizontal cloud formation
- Arcus Co., a Bulgarian firearm manufacturer
- Arcus Foundation, a global foundation advancing social justice conservation issues
- Arcus II: Silent Symphony and Arcus Odyssey, computer games
- Arcus (Titan) (pl. arcūs), any arc-shaped feature found on Saturn's moon Titan (planetary geology)
- Arcus senilis, a faint whitish ring around the iris in elderly people; discolouration of the iris with age
- Schempp-Hirth Arcus a two-seat glider
- Arcus functions are the Inverse trigonometric functions
- Arcus Argentariorum, an arch that was partly incorporated in the 7th century into the western wall of the nearby church of San Giorgio al Velabro in Rome, Italy
- Arcus (video game)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.