From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ardeshīr, Ardashīr, or Ardashēr may refer to:
Throne name of several rulers
- Ardashir I, r. 224–241, founder of the Sassanid Empire
- Ardashir II, r. 379–383, son of Hormizd II and successor of Shapur II "the Great"
- Ardashir III, r. 628–630, the youngest of the Sassanid kings
- Artaxerxes (disambiguation) (the Old Persian equivalent of "Ardeshir"), several emperors of the Achaemenid Empire
- Ardashir Orontid, Armenian King from the Orontid Dynasty
- Ardashir I (Bavandid ruler) (Ardashir I of Mazandaran), ruler of the Bavand dynasty
- Ardashir II (Bavandid ruler) (Ardashir II of Mazandaran), ruler of the Bavand dynasty
- Ardeshir Cowasjee (born 1926), Pakistani journalist
- Ardaseer Cursetjee (1808–1877), the first Indian elected a Fellow of the Royal Society
- Ardeshir Godrej (1868–1936), Indian inventor and engineer
- Ardeshir Hosseinpour (1962–2007), Iranian scientist
- Ardeshir Irani (1886–1969), Indian Irani screen-writer and director
- Ardeshir Kamkar (born 1962), Iranian musician
- Ardeshir Mohasses (1938–2008), Iranian illustrator
- Ardeshir Furdorji Sohrabji (1897–1990), Indian cricket commentator
- Ardeshir Tarapore (1923–1965), Indian soldier
- Ardeshir Zahedi (born 1928), Iranian diplomat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.