November 8, 1980 |
|Occupation||Fashion Designer, Costume designer, Painter|
Arefeh Mansouri is an American Fashion Designer and Costume designer, known for creating Contemporary, Avant-garde Masterpieces that simultaneously exudes both vulnerable femininity and raw Power.  Her Work has appeared in magazines such as Vogue, Marie Claire, InStyle among many others.
Arefeh Mansouri's career began in Montreal, Canada at the age of 23. Born November 1980 in Tehran, Iran, she immigrated to Canada at 16 years of age. During her early years, Arefeh displayed great interest and aptitude in painting  as well as math and science. She started her undergraduate education with a major in Biology with the intent to pursue a career in Medicine. Already an accomplished painter, she soon realized where her true passions lie. This led her to a career in Fashion and Costume Design. She began her studies of Fashion at Montreal's LaSalle College. Subsequently, she launched a women's sportswear line until she was offered a position in Milan, Italy as head designer for an Italian clothing Firm. In 2007 she relaunched her line in the United States with a specific focus on Couture Wedding and Evening wear. In addition, she began pursuing her passion for costume design. Her designs are featured in major Hollywood productions. Costume Designer Arefeh Mansouri is a member of The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences and The Costume Designers Guild.
In 2013, Arefeh Mansouri established her signature store, "AREFEH", at 150 Worth Avenue in Palm Beach, Florida. There she features her Bridal Collection, Ready to wear, and her One of a kind Gowns that are designed and handmade on premises.
- Destination Wedding (2014) Costume Designer( Wedding Gown: Lead Actress)
- So Undercover (2012) Costumes
- The Brass Teapot (2012) Costumes
- What's Your Number? (2011) Costumes
- The Bling Ring (2011) Wardrobe
- Beauty & the Briefcase (2010) Costumes
- *"Arefeh Mansouri's celebrity Tote Bags become big hits". Fashion Industry Network. December 9, 2009.
- *"Arefeh Mansouri is a true artist". The Style Wise. March 5, 2011.
- .*"Q and A with Arefeh Mansouri". Zee Report. August 28, 2012.
- *"Arefeh Mansouri Represents Greatness During New York Fashion Week". Broadway World. September 19, 2012.
- .*International Fashion Designer Introduces Exquisite Bridal Line to the United States, News Blaze, August 21, 2007
- *"International Fashion Designer Arefeh Mansouri (Runway)". The Fashion Feed. Style.com.
- *""What’s Your Number?" Loves Arefeh Mansouri’s Wedding Dresses". WD Daily News. October 5, 2011.
- *"AREFEH BRIDAL". Palm Beach Woman. October 2, 2013.
- *"WORTH NOTING: AREFEH". Palm Beach Illustrated. August 2013.