|Date||August 22, 1992|
|Arena||Orlando Arena, Orlando, Florida|
|MVP||George LaFrance, OS, Detroit|
|Ironman of the Game||Flint Fleming, OL/DL, Detroit|
|Winning Coach||Tim Marcum|
|Losing Coach||Perry Moss|
|Announcers||Craig Bolerjack, Rick 'Doc' Walker|
ArenaBowl '92 (or ArenaBowl VI) was the Arena Football League's sixth Arena Bowl. The game featured the #2 Detroit Drive (8–2) against the #1 Orlando Predators (9–1). Earlier in the regular season, these two teams met with the Predators winning 50-49 in the "Miracle Minute."
In the first quarter, the Predators struck first with Kicker Jorge Cimadevilla getting a 48-yard Field Goal. The Drive responded with FB/LB Broderick Sargent getting a one-yard touchdown run. Afterwards, Orlando responded with Cimadevilla kicking a 36-yard Field Goal.
In the second quarter, Cimadevilla went right back to work for the Predators with a 26-yard field goal, yet Detroit came right back with WR/DB Rodney McSwain recovering an Orlando fumble in the endzone for a touchdown. Afterwards, the Predators responded with Quarterback Ben Bennett completing an eight-yard touchdown pass to OL/DL Eric Drakes. Immediately after Orlando's score, the Drive struck again with OS George LaFrance returning a kickoff 57 yards for a touchdown. Afterwards, the Predators closed out the half with Bennett completing an 8-yard TD pass to WR/DB Carl Aikens.
In the third quarter, Detroit started taking control with OL/DL Flint Fleming getting a one-yard touchdown run, while Quarterback Gilbert Renfroe completed a 24-yard touchdown pass to LaFrance.
In the fourth quarter, Orlando tried to fight back with Cimadevilla nailing a 31-yard Field Goal, yet Detroit replied with Renfroe completing a 15-yard touchdown pass to Langeloh (the kicker). The Predators tried to answer back with Bennett completing a 20-yard touchdown pass to WR/DB Herkie Walls (with a failed PAT), yet the Drive answered with Renfroe completing a 17-yard touchdown pass to WR/DB Gary Mullen. Afterwards, all that was left of Orlando's comeback was Bennett's seven-yard touchdown pass to WR/LB Bryan Moore.
With the win, Detroit won its fourth ArenaBowl title in five seasons.
- ORL - FG Cimadevilla 48
- DET - Sargent 1 run (Langeloh kick)
- ORL - FG Cimadevilla 36
- ORL - FG Cimadevilla 26
- DET - McSwain 0 Fumble Recovery (Langeloh kick)
- ORL - Drakes 8 pass from Bennett (Cimadevilla kick)
- DET - LaFrance 57 Kickoff Return (Langeloh kick)
- ORL - Aikens 8 pass from Bennett (Cimadevilla kick)
- DET - Fleming 1 run (Langeloh kick)
- DET - LaFrance 24 pass from Renfroe (Langeloh kick)
- ORL - FG Cimadevilla 31
- DET - Langeloh 15 from Renfroe (Langeloh kick)
- ORL - Walls 20 pass from Bennett (Cimadevilla kick failed)
- DET - Mullen 17 pass from Renfroe (Langeloh kick)
- ORL - Moore 7 pass from Bennett (Schlichter pass failed)
- Arthur R. Brown Jr. (August 22, 1992). "Predators strive for win over Drive in ArenaBowl tonight". Lakeland Ledger. Retrieved February 15, 2013.