|Public (NASDAQ: ARNA)|
|Headquarters||San Diego, California, U.S.|
|Revenue||US$27.6M (FY 2012)|
|US$-57M (FY 2012)|
|US$-85.5M (FY 2012)|
|Total assets||US$261M (FY 2012)|
|Total equity||US$98.6M (FY 2012)|
Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company located in San Diego, California. The company is developing oral medications that target G-protein-coupled receptors. On June 27, 2012, the FDA approved lorcaserin, initially sold under the brand name Belviq with a launch sales force commitment of 200. Lorcaserin is approved for use in adults with a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or greater, which is considered obese, or adults with a BMI of 27 or greater and who have at least one weight-related health condition, such as high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, or high cholesterol.
- Temanogrel, Phase I, Thrombotic Diseases.
- Ralinepag, Planned Phase II trial, Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
- APD334, Phase I, Autoimmune Diseases
- APD371, Phase I, Pain
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA) annual SEC income statement filing via Wikinvest.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA) annual SEC balance sheet filing via Wikinvest.
- "FDA approves Belviq to treat some overweight or obese adults" (Press release). US FDA. June 27, 2012. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- Osborne, Spencer (12 December 2014). "Contrave Sales Continue To Impress". Seeking Alpha.
|This article about a medical, pharmaceutical or biotechnological corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|