Arena Rock Recording Company
The Arena Rock Recording Company ("Arena Rock" or "ARRCo") is an independent record label based in Portland, Oregon, United States. Albums are distributed by Redeye in the United States and Koch in Canada.
Arena Rock was formed in 1995 in Brooklyn, New York, by Greg Glover and Dan Ralph as a hobby label. Glover later began working on the label full-time after leaving London Records. In 2004, Arena Rock relocated to Portland, Oregon.
Bands and artists 
Current artists and alumni with albums released by ARRCo (listed alphabetically):
- The Album Leaf
- Jon Auer
- The Autumn Defense
- The Boggs
- Creeper Lagoon
- Daniel Amos
- The Ecclesia
- Elf Power
- The Gloria Record
- Grand Mal
- Harvey Danger
- Illyah Kuryahkin
- The Life And Times
- Mink Lungs
- Minus the Bear
- Mitch Mitchell's Terrifying Experience
- Larry Norman
- On! Air! Library!
- Pilot to Gunner
- The Sheila Divine
- Ken Stringfellow
Other releases 
- Fuel Soundtrack – 1997
- This Is Next Year: A Brooklyn-Based Compilation – 2001
- Bridging the Distance: a Portland, OR covers compilation to benefit p:ear – 2007
See also 
- Chamy, Michael (May 2, 2002). "Record Players Forget the Gloria Record's past. Just Start Here.". Dallas Observer.
- Martens, Todd (July 23, 2005). "The Indies: CD Baby Grows Up". Billboard.
- Brown, Liz (May 28, 2004). "Plugged in five questions Arena Rock chief brings it home". The Oregonian. pp. Arts and Living, p. 10.
- Sullivan, James (January 12, 2003). "Creeper Lagoon rises out of past despair". San Francisco Chronicle. p. 25.
- Stratton, Jeff (January 23, 2003). "Luna Tunes Dean Wareham long, long ago left Galaxie far, far away". New Times Broward-Palm Beach.
- Kelley, Brendan Joel (January 10, 2002). "Starting Point After ironing out the kinks with two EPs, The Gloria Record finally emerges with a stunning full-length debut". Phoenix New Times.
- Official Arena Rock site
- Arena Rock on MySpace.com
- INDIETOWN, U.S.A. - Willamette Week
- Greg Glover Talks Larry Norman, the Man and the Anthology - Willamette Week
- Arena Rock on Facebook.com