From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arenal can refer to the following:
- Arenal, Arizona, one of the 19th century Pima Villages
- Arenal, Belize, a village in Cayo District, Belize
- El Arenal, a town in Spain
- El Arenal, Chile, a town in Chile
- Arenal, Yoro, a municipality in Honduras
- El Arenal, Majorca, a town in the city of Palma, Majorca
- El Arenal, Hidaldo, a municipality in Hidalgo, Mexico
- El Arenal, Jalisco, a municipality in Jalisco, Mexico
- El Arenal, Santiago del Estero, a village in the Santiago del Estero Province, Argentina
- Arenal Tilaran Conservation Area, a conservation area in Costa Rica
- Arenal Volcano, a volcano in Costa Rica
- Lake Arenal, a lake in Costa Rica
- Luis Arenal Bastar, Mexican painter, engraver and sculptor.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arenal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.